Home

Last MI idea

Razer

Ok, well this is like an idea, i have for the upcoming game, or maybe for the last in the monkey island game series, ( guybrush shuld have the beard like in LeChucks's Revenge) Elain And Guybrush for some strange reason get stucked on the NON Populated Monkey Island, and when the finally destroy LeChuck for good, the both die on monkey island or get stucked there for the rest of their lives, or just Guybrush, the end of this funny adventure game should be dramatic and heroic,

I agree that in the end, Guybrush should finally put an end to LeChuck, and there should be a dramatic ending to the series, rather than a comedic one. But i think they shouldn't kill either off until the end of either MI6 or MI7. Because it would suck having only five MI games (or maybe it's just the inner player inside me being selfish).

------------------

"That's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!"

-Guybrush Threepwood

I want to see infinite unending series of

Monkey Island~~~~~

So when I grow up... I could see MI26 or someinthing like that... and I could remember that I was playing this game~

HAHAHA

And when I die ... I would see about

70 MI series.... maybe.....

that would be nice, but i think after ultima assencion, no game company will DARE to make more than 9 games in a series. wink.gif

------------------

evosig.jpg

"i am going to kill you, and you will scream while you die, and then, you will be dead"

Originally posted by newfoundgloryboy:

that would be nice, but i think after ultima assencion, no game company will DARE to make more than 9 games in a series. wink.gif

Ultima 9 was ALL game engine... if they had spent more time on the story & ironing bugs, im sure it would have been better...

Games can go on aslong as they keep the stories to a high caliber...

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

I've heard multi-player mentioned a few times in ideas for the next game. While I agree this would be cool, I think it should wait a while. Think about it: it would be too hard to have a multi-player and single-player experience in one game. And if it was a strictly multi-player game, it would be hard to bring a sense of closure to the series. Therefore, I think the next game should be a single-player only adventure like the previous games. This game should bring about some sort of close to the series, perhaps including the final death of LeChuck. After this game, it would be cool to see a complete multi-player online game. perhaps Monkey Island Online. In this game, players could create their own pirate persona and could team up with other players to form crews, etc. Anyway, just some thoughts.

Furthering on the multiplayer topic, how about the game is mainly multiplayer, but there are mini-games throughout the game which involve other people. Something where you could compete against other "pirates". (Maybe like the ship battles in CMI, but I was thinking a little simpler, maybe like the mini games in FFIX). What I think would be neat is that at times in your strictly single-player experience, you have to go to another island. To do so, you would have to find people who want to go to that island and form a crew.

------------------

Oh there's a monkey in my pocket/And he's stealing all my change/His stare is blank and glassy/I suspect that he's deranged.

Archived