Home

Marka Ragnos Tomb [Possible minor spoiler]

LunarG

I'm playing through the game for what feels like the 100th time, but for some reason I cannot enter the room with the rogue droid without making it attack me. I'm wearing the sound dampening stealth unit, as well as a mask that increases stealth, but it still complaints about "too much audio input". Anyone know why this is? It this quest impossible to solve when one has used a cheat? I tried to use a code to give myself the Thac Gland earlier, but it didn't work, obviously, and didn't bother loading. Could the use of a cheat be what's causing this problem?

I looted the sound dampening stealth unit from somebody, seeing as i had three. I tried loading up an earlier save...but no good. Well, seeing as i was already full light side, i didn't really need the lightside points, so i just killed the droid.

Now, to play through the game a dark side :p

I'm playing through the game for what feels like the 100th time, but for some reason I cannot enter the room with the rogue droid without making it attack me. I'm wearing the sound dampening stealth unit, as well as a mask that increases stealth, but it still complaints about "too much audio input". Anyone know why this is? It this quest impossible to solve when one has used a cheat? I tried to use a code to give myself the Thac Gland earlier, but it didn't work, obviously, and didn't bother loading. Could the use of a cheat be what's causing this problem?

You did activate stealth mode, didn't you? Perhaps you could try not wearing any other items that influnce stealth, but only the sound damper...

you don't need any skill in stealth, you just have to equip the belt you get at the entrance of the tomb. I would make sure that you are indeed using the belt looted from the corpse at the entrance and not another stealth belt of a similar name. You don't need to activate stealth mode, just equip the belt. I would also recommend using solo mode before you open the door.

It says clearly how to accomplish being peaceful with the droid in the walkthrough...

Before you open the door here, if you're planning on any peaceful solution with the droid inside, you'd better put on a Sound Dampening Stealth Unit and save your game. Your party might already have one, but if not, there's on on a corpse at area #2. To be safe, equip it in the belt slot of any character with the Stealth skill if one is available, and make that character your lead. Next, put the character with the unit in solo mode and open the door. This way, your other characters' equipment will not be included in the droid's check. Once you open the door, you'll encounter a more peaceful droid at area #4. If you've equipped a dampening unit on your lead and followed the instructions yet the droid is still hostile, reload your game, equip another dampening unit on another non-lead character, and try again.

;)

Archived