Home

Adding "Mask Helper" for Custom NPC Head.

deathdisco

I don't think we can add helpers in the head because Taina's replacer, the program we use to compile the heads, only let we move vertices and UVmap vertices, we can not add any new mesh, if we compile with MDlops the head doesn't stay in the right position over the neck, hair with jiggly mesh get screwed up, and you can see the seams in the face.

I don't think we can add helpers in the head because Taina's replacer, the program we use to compile the heads, only let we move vertices and UVmap vertices, we can not add any new mesh, if we compile with MDlops the head doesn't stay in the right position over the neck, hair with jiggly mesh get screwed up, and you can see the seams in the face.

You sure about that? I could swear that T7nowhere and Svosh have added helpers to heads so they can wear masks in the past.

Well... if anyone knows how to do that please let me know, because I've just tried here and it didn't work using Taina's Replacer and with MDlops I have the head misplaced with the neck and got those seams around his eyes.

Edit: Even moving the head to its right place over the neck, when the character moves, the head moves much more than the body, it doesn't look good at all. :(

exile02cw0.jpg

Archived