Home

oooooooooooooooh i need 1 other ones and now!

OOOOOOOH i have the monkey island in games.Please tell me where the STUUUUUUUUUUUPENDOUS 5th one is.A 5th is GROOOOOOOOOOVY as is being with little children after school with no adults around

i love you! love6.gif

------------------

I LOVE YOU,YOU LOVE ME WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO

Originally posted by barney the dinosaur:

WHAT!! that is not STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPENDOUS iam a sad dinosaur now (any kids wanna hug me)

P.S i love you love6.gif

First thing: Hi, welcometo the forums.

Second thing: SHUT UP!, SHUT UP!, WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT LOVE!, SHUT UP!, SHUT UP!, WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT LOVE!, SHUT UP!, SHUT UP!, WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT LOVE!, SHUT UP!, SHUT UP!, WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT LOVE!

Uh oh *Turns head to see White-Coated Gentleman* , My fun time is up, I go to my cardboard box now.

------------------

fender.png

Come and visit Fender's Web!

For anyone who is interested, I can only read three lines or less. Ask raVen_Image why.

Originally posted by Jojo Junior:

Hey Guybrush, get outta MY cardborad box! Your's is to the LEFT!!! Geez, and! mine has a tear thru the top

First: MY Name is Fender, not Guybrush.

Second: Do you want a refund?

------------------

fender.png

For anyone who is interested, I can only read three lines or less. Ask raVen_Image why.

Originally posted by barney the dinosaur:

a 5th is groovy as is being with little children after school with no adults around

i love you! love6.gif

Ban this sick Pheadapillion filth!

------------------

fender.png

[This message has been edited by fender (edited July 30, 2001).]

*in Bareny's voice* I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...*machine gun sounds* *lil kids voice* SHUT THE FU*K UP!!!!!!

Die Bareny Die... go back to bed coz Michael Jackson is waiting for ya buddy

------------------

nattytwouble.gif

Originally posted by fender:

First: MY Name is Fender, not Guybrush.

Second: Do you want a refund?

Ya, im sorry, i wuz lookin at the sig...no, i cant get a box refund...it was my mom's aunt's uncle's sister's cow's chicken's goat's lice's tick's mom's friend's dad's brother's daughter's box! IT MEANS SOMETHING TO ME!!!!

-------------

sig.jpg

Originally posted by Natty:

*in Bareny's voice* I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...*machine gun sounds* *lil kids voice* SHUT THE FU*K UP!!!!!!

Die Bareny Die... go back to bed coz Michael Jackson is waiting for ya buddy

I laughed so hard when my friend played that to me.Infact i made other characters killing barney including cartman from south park.

BARNEY:I love you,you love me we're a happy.....

CARTMAN:HEY I'LL BLOW YOUR FRIGGING HEAD OFF

*gun sounds*

CARTMAN:respect my authoritah

*one more gun sound*

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

Archived