Home

Question about the Death Star 2

Valter

I noticed in one of the videos showing off some of the new material in Forces of Corruption that the Death Star 2 will be a unit. While I was watching the video a few questions came to mind-

Will the Death Star 2 be upgradable? It was in its' incomplete phase in the video and I was wondering if it would stay that way or will it eventually be completed through the course of a galactic conquest match?

The first Death Star was destroyed by Red Squadron in Empire at War, so how will the Second Death Star be destroyed in Forces of Corruption?

On an unrelated note will there still be 5 tech levels or will there be more to accommodate the new technology and weapons introduced in the expansion?

I don't expect that any of my questions will be answered any time soon but any information would be appreciated. :)

I noticed in one of the videos showing off some of the new material in Forces of Corruption that the Death Star 2 will be a unit. While I was watching the video a few questions came to mind-

Will the Death Star 2 be upgradable? It was in its' incomplete phase in the video and I was wondering if it would stay that way or will it eventually be completed through the course of a galactic conquest match?

The first Death Star was destroyed by Red Squadron in Empire at War, so how will the Second Death Star be destroyed in Forces of Corruption?

On an unrelated note will there still be 5 tech levels or will there be more to accommodate the new technology and weapons introduced in the expansion?

I don't expect that any of my questions will be answered any time soon but any information would be appreciated. :)

Those are all VERY good questions, sadly I don't know to the answer to them but hopefully someone who does will reply sometime soon. :)

Archived