Home

Wearable Kreias Hood Request

MasterFuMe

I have a request. Could someone take Kreia's hood and mod it for use with all the other jedi and sith robes. In my opinion it would fit better on the faces than the hoods that are currently modded for use. I don't know if this has been requested yet, but I personally like the idea of hiding the eyes of my exile or any other robe-wearer.

Thanks for the link. However, I've already downloaded that mod and implemented it into my override folder. But the hoods look too tall as if they are stiff, rather than relaxed on the head and concealing the eyes like kreia's. If anyone has a link to a mod that does this, I would appreciate it. Sorry for being off topic.

Just like RedHawke said AVol's Hoods uses Kreia's hood model as-is. I've tried it myself and I get what you are refering to but thats just the way the model looks on the PC. Her hood was designed to look like that on her so when you put it on a different model it doesn't look as cool. At least thats what I think, I don't really know much about modelling. Someone would have to create a whole different hood 3d model specifically for the PC, or manipulate Kreia's to fit better. However even then it might look different on each PC depending on which head you use, again I don't know enough about modelling. Anyways I completly agree with you, a hood kinda like Kreias but fitted to oyur PC would look pretty badd ass. Hopefully someone more talented then me can make one.

Yeah, the Handmaiden's hood would be a really good alternative. Good idea Shem. I think that style would match the various robes much better. Another slight annoyance would be that whenever you wore a hood there would still be a folded down hood model on your robe. I'd imagine trying to remove that aspect of the robe model would be a huge pain in the ass, so perhaps that’s an annoyance that must be lived with.

{snip}... Another slight annoyance would be that whenever you wore a hood there would still be a folded down hood model on your robe. I'd imagine trying to remove that aspect of the robe model would be a huge pain in the ass, so perhaps that’s an annoyance that must be lived with.
That part can just be reskinned. The "bulge" from the folded hood is barely noticeable. I just started using Avol's Jedi Hoods and had to fudge with some of the robe skins I'm using.

Archived