Home

What is the bigger reason for no K3?

generalvaklu321

^^^

*** loud sigh *** :roleyess:

Please, nick3333, do try to contribute something meaningful when posting in a thread where the last post was over a month ago.

Leave the moderating to us, please. Thanks.

If you have an issue with a post, please click the "report post" button.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^

*** loud sigh *** :roleyess:

Please, nick3333, do try to contribute something meaningful when posting in a thread where the last post was over a month ago. And just to be clear, I don't think referring to the president of LucasArts as an illegitimate child is meaningful nor will it do anything to encourage him to make KotOR 3. :dozey:

I really, really don't think flooding The Unknown Regions with spam posts about wanting KotOR 3 will do anything to sway LucasArts one way or the other on KotOR 3. Besides, I have a feeling the LF staff wouldn't appreciate this type of activity.

IMO KotOR 3 still isn't on LEC's priority game list as it seems they are concentrating on the Indy Jones and Force Unleashed games and their overall next-gen strategy.

Okay, have it your way. (Little reference to Mission there.)

I edited my post to make it more substantial and less offensive to Jim Ward should he happen upon this board (because reading internet forum posts, as we know, is what you spend your time doing as president of a multibillion dollar corporation).

Archived