Home

is monkey island 5 as good as emi?

Originally posted by MagnusB:

Seriously, did you download EMI? If so, shame on you.....

MI5 won't come out for a long time for your information....

my brother downloaded it and gave it to me for my birthday. and i do haveseen Mi5... its called curse the monkey island and he will download it saturday

idiot. Curse of monkey island is the third game, number 3. Where did he download it from. Yuo shouldn't be able to, cos lucasarts are still selling em.

------------------

fender.png

Come and visit Fender's Web!

Me thinks if you are reading this then you can read over 3 lines which is more than I can because im fender and if i read more than three lines i get lost isn't that right raven image and anyway i lose my concentration and that isn't good cos i need my concentratin and........

Originally posted by MagnusB:

Seriously, did you download EMI? If so, shame on you.....

MI5 won't come out for a long time for your information....

Is the full version of EFMI aviable to download?I thought the demo was the only thing you could download.Shame on your stupid brother who's cheating Lucasarts that way:mad frown.gifThe last sentence was to Teletubbie/Britney

------------------

generic1.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NiKo, no offence, I dunno how I missed this topic, but telletubbie is a silly bytch tongue.gif I know she's your friend and everything biggrin.gif

You can download games that aren't avalible to buy anymore, that's how I got some of my games, otherwise I woulda gone and bought them and gotten them ordered in, but when I went to the Computer Store, the people there said they weren't made anymore frown.gif So I had no choice

------------------

cutehell.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Arnold Schwarzenegger

You people need some psychiatric examination fast!

------------------

No one shall escape the wrath of... THE EXTERMINATOR!!!!

c-000152-mp-000001.jpg

Guest Arnold Schwarzenegger

Some of you are nuts if you think you can download an entire game and even crazier if you think that Monkey Island 5 has been finished!

------------------

No one shall escape the wrath of... THE EXTERMINATOR!!!!

c-000152-mp-000001.jpg

Archived