Home

darth revan without cape, mask and hood

AgentBrel

can anyone make a mod that makes ur clothing look like revan without the cape mask and hood? if so that would be awesome. i have been trying all day and i just cant figure this stuff out so i quit.. but i did make a storm trooper revan. he is all white, looks like ST armor, but with robes... its neat but yea if anyone could wip this up that would be great. thx

can anyone make a mod that makes ur clothing look like revan without the cape mask and hood? if so that would be awesome. i have been trying all day and i just cant figure this stuff out so i quit.. but i did make a storm trooper revan. he is all white, looks like ST armor, but with robes... its neat but yea if anyone could wip this up that would be great. thx

First off, Welcome to the Forums :waive1:

Secondly I don't think this is a real feasable request, you see we can't "fully" edit body meshes/models yet. We can move vertices around, but we can't add or subtract any vertices, so the removal of the cape, mask and hood is pretty much out of the question. Normally I would just say, you could apply an alpha channel on the cape, hood and mask and use punchthrough. However I believe Revan's body model is also Revan's head model as in they are the same model, not separate models like normal bodies and heads, so if you applied an alpha channel to the hood/mask, you'd have a body running around without a head, I don't think thats what you had in mind :xp:

well. i have a mod that allows me to build robes that look like revan at the workbench depending on my alliance. and for each robe there is one without a mask and one with one. i was wondering if someone could mod an item for clothing that makes me look like revan minus the mask cape and hood.

"That Guy", RedHawke, didn't create those robes out of the original masked Revan model. There is a seperate Revan model in the first game that doesn't use the mask.

The closest thing I could suggest to what you want is T7's Revan's Mask + 2.0, which cuts off Revan's cape and makes the mask a seperate item, so you could unequip it. It still has the hood, but that's probably the closest you'll get.

no i dont want it to be default clothing. that guys mod is for normal KOTOR i would like it to be for TSL. how did he manage to get the cape off him? thats what i want but also no hood or mask. i know this is hard to do but in the realm of computing nothing is impossible. thanks for all the help

no i dont want it to be default clothing. that guys mod is for normal KOTOR i would like it to be for TSL. how did he manage to get the cape off him? thats what i want but also no hood or mask. i know this is hard to do but in the realm of computing nothing is impossible. thanks for all the help
I'm a little confused. What about the pic I displayed in my previous post in this thread? You want that for TSL?

Shem, that picture of Darth Revan's robes, was the model changed? It looks a bit more slender than I remember...Or maybe that's because black is slimming? :animelol:
Yeah, I made Revan's robes black instead of the default grayish tinted that Bioware made. No changes to the model. You can get that here.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17434.html

Also you can get like Darth Malak's robes hanging off of his armor in black instead of that annoying default gray tinted version and other darkened colors.

yes shem thats what i would like for TSL but for males. think you can try it for me? i would myself but when stuff doesnt work i get mad. i have recoloring down PAT but i cant reskin for crap. if you could do this for me it would be greatly appriciated.

yes shem thats what i would like for TSL but for males. think you can try it for me? i would myself but when stuff doesnt work i get mad. i have recoloring down PAT but i cant reskin for crap. if you could do this for me it would be greatly appriciated.
Those robes are in TSL. You just need to create a new item with the KOTOR Tool.

utimh4.jpg

Just make sure that the base item is (Revan_Armor). Make sense?

Give a try to find out. :D

how did u get to that menu? i am sorry i am a nub at this stuff but i catch on fast. i just cant seem to find that menu that lets me create items. i got a gff editor but i have no idea how to use it. some help would be awesome :worship:

Edit: ok well i made the piece and now every time i try and equip it my game freezes. any ideas why?

ok well i made the piece and now every time i try and equip it my game freezes. any ideas why?
I'm almost willing to bet it's some mod conflict. Just my guess. Maybe someone else can think of something I'm not.

ok maybe i did something wrong. here were the steps i took. i went to the kotor tool i found the uti i wanted to modify. i modified the uti to the name/stats/look that i wanted and then saved it to my override folder as "starforgerobes" i then tried to give myself the item and it didnt work. so i then just modified the armor to my liking again but left it the same name G_Robe_15 or something like that and i got the item. but in the save game editor the item is red and not black like the rest of em. and the picture icon went away. any ideas?

Edit: i figured it out. thx for the help guys, these robes look great

Archived