Home

Attons Robes

Dirtnose

Ive Never seen this mod Before so i will request it :)

Ive Been looking for a while for a mod that lets the exile find attons jedi robe and Jedi lightsaber. So could anyone make a mod for TSL of course that lets the Exile find Attons jedi robes and Lightsaber? you know, in a footlocker on Telos or somewhere

Any help is Apperciated, Thanks

But atton wasn't a jedi until the exile trains him. He worked for the sith to *kill* jedi, he was never actually one of them.

He may have collected robes and sabers from his victims though, sith agents probably aren't beyond collecting trophies. :)

Though it'd probably be best to put them on either Peragus or Nar Shaddaa, since those are the only places you know Atton has been to before he joins your group. (Peragus since he was captured there, Nar Shaddaa since those twileks in the refugee sector recognized him.)

@below: Maybe you can make it where he finds the robes of the girl he started to fall in love with and then killed for going into his mind? Atton was torn about that so maybe you could make it where he finds them and takes them as his own?

That might be a good story hook, though I'd find it a bit morbid with a murderer walking around in his victim's clothes. :)

There are two separate mods that can help you here. One of them is mine.

Prequel Style Robes (My mod)

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/8835.html

This gives a robe just for Atton and it comes with him so whenever you turn him into a Jedi, it's ready.

The Ulitmate Saber Mod

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13275.html

This has a collection of hilts. There is a hilt just for Atton you can get after he is trained as a Jedi. :D

So maybe script it so they only appear at a certain point? Maybe when you find out he's a Jedi Killer, fire a dialog and script so he says

"Oh, btw... these are the trophies of my past. Now that I've proved I'm not a coward by telling you that I slaughtered hundreds of your kind, I'd like to give them to you."

Player Recieved 20 Custom Lightsabers and 20 Custom Robes.

So maybe script it so they only appear at a certain point? Maybe when you find out he's a Jedi Killer, fire a dialog and script so he says

"Oh, btw... these are the trophies of my past. Now that I've proved I'm not a coward by telling you that I slaughtered hundreds of your kind, I'd like to give them to you."

Player Recieved 20 Custom Lightsabers and 20 Custom Robes.

I think that would be kinda hard. I mean, one could "fuse" different words together, but it takes time, and is really hard to get to sound realistic. (Note: hard, not impossible.)

posted:

Ya that would be cool, however, wouldn't the Exile have wondered why it was there? The Exile doesn't know Atton was a jedi killer and if they did, she (canon) wouldn't have freed him.

reply:

Since Atton seems to be glib and thinks on his feet, he could have explained them away in a fashion that didn't reveal his past and then come clean later(or not) when he became a jedi/sith.

Archived