Home

Trader / Medic Experience?

spacegecko

i switched from trader to officer after seeing how repetative levelling a trader is. medic is a combat class...i'd recommend it, it's REALLY nice to have a medic in a group.

Yea, I've been playing my medic more lately and am really starting to like his skills (just became level 10)! :redbounc::ltblubou:

I am also considering the same switch for my trader as you made for yours - I am enjoying crafting, but not the sheer tedium of it (especially the extensive crafting quests, like crafting 10 spiced teas!!) :roleyess:

Rogue, I'm very sorry your sig got clipped :doh: - that was a cool screenshot you had there!

• 4 months later...

and i was wondering how you get hides, bones or meat from the creatures you kill, mainly from the rats.

im stuck with the trader, i cannot make the meat jerky because i cannot find any hide in which to do so, so do you think you could help me out?

my e-mail is: gchiatovich@gmail.com

Yea, I've been playing my medic more lately and am really starting to like his skills (just became level 10)! :redbounc::ltblubou:

I am also considering the same switch for my trader as you made for yours - I am enjoying crafting, but not the sheer tedium of it (especially the extensive crafting quests, like crafting 10 spiced teas!!) :roleyess:

Archived