Home

glitch

Guest Upgrade

Guest Upgrade

Okay something happened in the game that was really weird. Okay I was using the special launcher and when I was at the final part of the game (when manny needs to use the gun on the water tower) Some wierd glitch happened when I pressed some random keys and I teleported to the Lighthouse in rubacava. But thats not the wierdest thing. Once I teleported there I was in Chowchilla charlie outfit. I was scepticle. Im still wondering how I did it

Well, you wear the Chowchilla Charlie during Year 4, but I assume you already know that.

What you will have done is accidentally triggered one of the debug commands. Benny's Launcher comes with debug mode automatically enabled, which means you can input some special things. For example ctrl+n should send you to the next area in the game's resource files, and there's many others.

One of the options on Benny's Launcher is "Debug Keys"; this will show you a list of all the commands. Have fun. :)

Guest Upgrade
Well, you wear the Chowchilla Charlie during Year 4, but I assume you already know that.

What you will have done is accidentally triggered one of the debug commands. Benny's Launcher comes with debug mode automatically enabled, which means you can input some special things. For example ctrl+n should send you to the next area in the game's resource files, and there's many others.

One of the options on Benny's Launcher is "Debug Keys"; this will show you a list of all the commands. Have fun. :)

I know about the debug keys. But I wasnt wearing the Chowchila charlie outfit though. I was wearing mannys cloak.

Archived