Home

Must... Vent... Frustration!

Davinq

Alright, my house has been an absolute mess all summer due to expansion construction. For the most part, that was fine by me, except that my dad wanted to do a lot of the work himself, such as the siding.

Meanwhile, at the very beginning of the summer, we have a power pack crisis in my computer. So naturally, we go to Fry's to get a new one.

While there, we figured out that it wasn't the power pack, but the built-in fan of the CPU case that was the issue. So the employee directs us towards the CPU box section. I saw one that reminded me of Darth Vader ;), and brought it home, put everything together, and then... ZAP.

My powerpack burned out, and I've been without a computer the entire summer, forced to help my dad with the construction work. Before I forget, my father is a complete arsehole towards me and my computer "obsession," and realising how big of a project he took on this summer, ended up getting my help, however unwillingly. I highly suspect sabotage here! :firemad:

No Battlefront, No KotOR, no JK, no LSW... :( It's been terrible. My only escape is here on Lucasforums, using his computer, ironically.

Archived