Home

conveyor belt and save files... tried everything

orangeskies

i have tried cpukiller, belownormal settings and it still won't let me jump off and get the chain caught on the belt. is there any other solution?

i am willing to jump to a year 4 saved file if i must but i also can't figure out how to jump to the mannyvsdom save file. it just sends me back before i am even through with the conveyor belt. i really just want to finish year 4. i am tired of this part in 3.

i have tried cpukiller, belownormal settings and it still won't let me jump off and get the chain caught on the belt. is there any other solution?

i am willing to jump to a year 4 saved file if i must but i also can't figure out how to jump to the mannyvsdom save file. it just sends me back before i am even through with the conveyor belt. i really just want to finish year 4. i am tired of this part in 3.

awww i remember this...such a pain. for a while i thought it was something wrong with my computer to.

um, let's see what I can do. first you have to reverse both belts so that they are going away from the big crane and towards the edge of the world. then you have to somehow (i think) get back up the belt that's now going down, and then get in the crane and just lower the chain.

If you're still having trouble let me know and I'll pull out the game and see if I can do it again, but I feel sure the problem you're having is not a technical one, just one of those ingame ones that mess with your mind.

For instance, but last big problem was trying to figure out how to get the ice cutter in year 4. i kept pressing the same putton i was using through the whole game to pick up and use items, being "U", but Manny would just use the ice cutter and not pick it up and take it with him. by the time i went through most of the walkthroughs and understood that I really needed this item but couldn't pick it up, I looked on the control menu of the came and remembered that "P" is used for picking up items! can't tell you how pissed I was, but at least I figured it out. it was SOOOO frustrating.

again, let me know if my advice wasn't helpful.

Archived