Home

K1 and TSL: request mod of a mod.

LarryLaffer

This is undewear I had mjpb3 make for me. She has moved on to other things and has given me permission to have someone continue working on them if I wanted.

Well, I want so..

I am not a modder in the sense that I can create textures and such. I'm just good at renaming files and changing things in the appearance.2da. So any modders out there if you have the time and desire would you consider adding color to this mod. Think bikini and summer. Mabey do multiple outfits.

Thanks. This is the only place I could think to post this so that someone could get it.

For whomever works on this for Larry, and to Larry, I expect full credit for the texture that he is offering since it is essentially my work he is offering and I worked very hard on this until personal issues came up that prevent me from continuing with it.

I would have appreciated notice beforehand that you were offering MY texture for download on PCGameMods...

Anyone who has this mod PLEASE PLEASE GIVE mjpb3 FULL CREDIT for the part she did. I majorly screwed up here offering it before asking, and sincearly did not intend to offend her. I have removed it from pcgm. If you want to work on it, please pm mjpb3 for permission and the texture.

Archived