Home

Anti-Armor Weapon in [Territory] *SPOILERS*

Deziray

Apparently I used a cheat for allweapons, and now at the top of the screen it keeps saying to get the Anti-Armor Obendance or something? But it won't go away. I tried launching a shot out of my Anti-Armor weapon, and picked up the Anti-Armor pack on the floor by the turret, went into the building with the blocked off entrance, then came back out, cause we had to go around.

The Anti-Armor weapon was apart of the mission. Not sure what to do. I tried launching it once at that wall, while my commando's were positioned, and it wouldn't break the wall. Is there a way to drop the weapon, re-pick it up so I could advance?

No, there is no way to do that. You can't use the all weapons cheats until after the bit in the game where you have to pick up the Anti-Armour Attachment.

You can't continue the game if you already have the Anti-Armour or the Sniper Attachment. The only way is to use no clipping mode to get through to the next part of the map, but it won't always correctly activate the game triggers, the noclip on code is "ghost" and the noclip off code is "walk".

• 2 months later...

boy, i feel sorry for you. cause if you use machine's way, no squad with you. i suggest just starting over with that level. Cause then you'll have your WHOLE squad with you throughout the level(you are gonna want to use my way, lest you are HEL** good with your rifle. good luck, dont die)

• 2 months later...
Apparently I used a cheat for allweapons, and now at the top of the screen it keeps saying to get the Anti-Armor Obendance or something? But it won't go away. I tried launching a shot out of my Anti-Armor weapon, and picked up the Anti-Armor pack on the floor by the turret, went into the building with the blocked off entrance, then came back out, cause we had to go around.

The Anti-Armor weapon was apart of the mission. Not sure what to do. I tried launching it once at that wall, while my commando's were positioned, and it wouldn't break the wall. Is there a way to drop the weapon, re-pick it up so I could advance?

I did that, you can't do it because the game dosent know you have the anti armour so the best thing to do is to skip the level using Darman

• 3 months later...

that works. MachineCult is 50% right, but it does help to have your squad w/ you. you can always use Darman to skip the level or you can use invisable 1 or blindenemies 1 & deafenemies 1 to walk past them with out a hitch, but threre is no sport in doing that. i just wait till after i pickup the anti-armor attachment before using allweapons or loaded

Archived