Home

Movie Style Tunics and Blades?

xmovingpicturesx

this is the thread ive been waiting for!

this is to Prime or any1 else interested: the movie style tunics mod (really good by the way) would it be possible to make tunics matching all the robes in the game? i know its long but pleeeaaasssee!!

P.S. also is it possible 2 make them for females aswell?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the kind words, Mav. :)

Kamir, you can find mine here: KOTOR and TSL

Hi, I want these, but I have a few changes already in my various .2da files, any chance you could whip up a version of the mod that incorperates the TSL patcher? I don't like all the "heavy to the floor winter-wear" looking robes, this mod has exactly what I'm looking for. Every time I try to use KOTOR tool to make things work with multiple .2da changes, I wind up with problems, THANKS MUCHO :o)

That's the one! Thanks!
Hehe, I remember skinning some of those. :) IIRC they only work in KOTOR. I don't think I ever was able to get the model converted for TSL...

this is to Prime or any1 else interested: the movie style tunics mod (really good by the way) would it be possible to make tunics matching all the robes in the game? i know its long but pleeeaaasssee!!
Not sure what you mean (like deathdisco). Are you refering to TSL cloaked robes? As I mentioned I was unable to get this custom model to work in TSL.

P.S. also is it possible 2 make them for females aswell?
In KOTOR you could, but the model itself would require editing to make it look more appropriate for females.

i ve downloaded this mod "Movie style tunics " for TSL but when i want to wear short robes like in kotor1( in left up corner of screen) game crashes..

what to do????

If by "this mod" you mean the custom model, once again I don't think it works in TSL after conversion. :(

Hi, I want these, but I have a few changes already in my various .2da files, any chance you could whip up a version of the mod that incorperates the TSL patcher? I don't like all the "heavy to the floor winter-wear" looking robes, this mod has exactly what I'm looking for. Every time I try to use KOTOR tool to make things work with multiple .2da changes, I wind up with problems, THANKS MUCHO :o)
To be honest, I don't have an interest in converting them at this point, sorry. But I have given permission for others to do so if they are willing to accept the challenge... :)

PRIME, PLEASE ask straight on my question

(because i dont understand english well)

I downloaded mod "Movie style robes" for TSL, from pcgamemods or from warpedproduct. ( i dont remember) and when in game (in TSL) i want to wear short robes from your mod (Mod for TSL too) game crashes (robes looks like in KOTOR1 they are in top left corner of screenshot) so WHAT i need to do to fix it?....

Sorry for my missunderstanding....

PRIME, no... EVEN When i put in override ONLY this mod game crashes...

But i cant see in your mod mdl and mdx files of short robes.

So if it matters the other robes from the same mod works good.

Give me some advice if you know wha is wrong.

Archived