Home

Help with re-skin

acb

Well as for me i didnt see in kotor2 good longhaired faices to play...

So i remodel Jorranh ( this guy with long beard )

I cut his beard in 3dmax and now need the help with texture...

Can anyone ( who is good at photoshop ) make new texture of Jorannh?

hours by hours.......... days by days........

Can anybody close this thread.

Sorry i cant wait forever.

acb, as I have informed you before 'bumping' your threads is against the rules why do you persist? Please read our Forum Rules before it is too late.

Consider yourself warned. -RH

You know acb, I saw your question and I thought "Hey, that's a pretty decent idea and I wouldn't mind helping but every time you ask a question you get ridiculously impatient, demand answers and overall act like a little brat...so I waited. Perhaps that was immature of me, I admit that but regardless I waited. I waited to see if you could actually a go a few days without throwing a tantrum and bumping your request and like clockwork you did it again. I suppose this isn't as bad as the last two times you've done this but man it's just so annoying. Now I know I'm going on a tirade here and I'm sorry but, and I can't speak for all the modders here, but when I see a request I think about a lot of things. Like whether or not I can actually fulfill the request, obviously, before I respond and in this case I can. I can do exactly what your asking here but when you continue to act as you have I personally don't want to spend hours of my free time doing you a favor. Do you understand? I'm honestly not trying to flame you here, I'm trying to help you out, help you understand why you're not getting help, just like I tried on your last post to which your rudely insulted me for afterwards. Think about that alright and maybe you'll find everyone to be more helpful in the future.

[insults snipped]

Now serious:

1)IF I NEED SOMETHING I ASK FOR HELP

2) if i see that someone need a help and i can help him i do it... [more flaming snipped]

3)i waited 2,5 days....

[thinly veiled threats snipped]

Moderator warning: Insults and flames are not acceptable on these forums. Please behave in a civilized manner while posting here. If you are unable to do so your stay will become short indeed. ~M

Krimsyn is completely right on this, we spend time on mods for KoToR and TSL for ourselves or because we're being nice and helping someone out. Not everyone knows how to do some things, like textures for skins. You just have to be patient and stop being a little brat. Krimsyn tried to explain that to you.

BTW Krimsyn, don't waste your time trying on people like acb, they never listen. Just my two headshots.

~Darth Meatbag.

[insults snipped]

Don't try to start a flame war. KK was just trying to help you out, and the main reason KK wouldn't do your request was because you post tantrums and try to bump posts. And what happens in this thread? You bump, KK replies, and then you throw a tantrum.

Read the rules, be patient, be understanding, and you will get responses. Or, if you don't get responses, read some tutorials and try it yourself. You'll get better with practice.

_EW_

EDIT: I agree, Darth Meatbag. You beat me to it.

EnderWiggin if you all so clever just listen...

1)I ask for a help, nobody answered in 3 days, i ask to close thread...

2)sudenly appear guy who thinks that he is mother tereza but i am very bad and he dont want to do me a favour what i need.

3)THERE are 5 POSTS in this thread (i dont count mine) about my behavior and none about my request

4)Well we are big guys.I ask...he understand that he hasnt skills to do this... For what he write post #6??? he want to show how clever he is?

It has nothing to do with 'cleverness' (expand your dictionary mind you, this excuse is getting old), its simply stating the facts.

1. In 3 days you could have read tutorials covering skinning. Besides people wouldn't be able to skin your model unless you provided them edited UV map of it.

2. He is completely correct about your attitude. Acting all-high and upset because someone mentions it is a sign of being a little brat.

3. If you refrained from bumping somebody would answered, but yet again this isnt instant messenger, this is forum (Keyword: forum) replies can take days or even months, live with it. If you cant wait read again 1st paragraph of this reply.

4. I bet that you'll come with stuff that this post is 'clever' aswell so i'll tell you already - you won't last long around here with that attitude. People simply won't bother spending their free time doing stuff for someone who is so impatient and can't get a thing from given advice.

Enough is enough.

Moderator notice: Ok, this has gone on long enough and is getting more off-topic by the post. It seems obvious to me this thread is not going to lead to anything constructive. If someone feels like taking up this request, send a Private Message to the thread starter.

End of the line.

Archived