Home

Problem with TSL

when i get to that part in the game, the screen goes black, like it should before the fight, except the screen STAYS black, and then u have to wait until the "The Program Will Not Respond" screen appears, which u click, then ur at the desktop. Is this because i have tons of stuff in my override folder or sometin? Or maybe because i just merged quite a few .2da's?

Well that sounds like a good reason to me, try and clear as much as you can and try it again...Did you try another save game? Because maybe that one got corrupted somehow.

i agree try playing from a different saved game, it could be that the file was corrupted somehow. if it happens again even after this then it sounds like too many overrides.

Because, like the folder is called, it 'overrides' things. If you have some mods, several normal functions of the game could start to get messy.

For example, most of the robes you download, 'use' the 'slot' (simple terms, it's actually a .2da file) of another robe/clothing. You won't be able to use the 'overriden' clothing then. :)

In your case, it could be a file related to the Handmaiden that got messy...

you know how handmaiden fights you in her underwear? i recently downloaded a mod that tinkered with that. however, i haven't yet removed that mod from override cuz i'm kinda busy tonight. when i do though, my problem will hopefully be solved. i'll let u guys know tomorrow, or later today, if it works.

ps: i'm also gonna check other savegames, just in case:)

Archived