Home

Nihilus Robes/Mask or Model

DarkDiablos

I would like to play as Darth Nihilus, or get his robes. i love his lightsabre technique and reactions. I know there is a way by can using the KotOR SaveGame Editor (KSE) to change your model to Nihilus. It doesn't work perfectly, however, because Nihilus was never meant to be able to do most of the things your PC can do.

I think many would believe it would be excellent, be a winner :king1: and loved once you kill Nihilus you pick up his mask and his robes and put em' on and BANG :fire2: Your wearing his sick threads with the mask on or without making you cooler than this guy :twogun: .

I hope people agree. Would it be possible and would someone do it??

Thanks

if u use the hak pad with booster pack upgrade, its got this holowan disguise pack where u can change ur characters model to nihilus.

as far as i kno he has all animations when fighting humanoids (if they have guns or are unarmed he uses a random choice between flurry, power and critical for his normal attacks) but no attack animations when attacking creatures (animations come up for red slavers but not cannoks.)

then again ive got so many mods my flourish weapon has become a kewl looking backflip

i suppose i could show a screenshot of what i mean so ill post it later.

I know what you mean i had a Darth Vader model of Nihilus, all he does it put his weapon towards the creature he is attack and its health goes down, as if your attacking it but you actually do nothing. It would good if someone fixed it.

What sorta mods you got? I never knew you could get animation changing mods. I really want Nihilus's sabre anims because they really rock :p

And I think that model only has animations for a single weapon (no dual wielding)?

yep no dual or saberstaffs

im pretty new so im not sure bout the rules but if i can, ill record a small fraps clip of my nihilus model doing his thing and host it on rapidshare (if not then sum1 tell me so i can pm him instead)

Archived