Home

How about the playable character be a Sith?

Sir Vougalot

Should your main character be a fallen Sith, much like the Exile was a fallen Jedi?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should your main character be a fallen Sith, much like the Exile was a fallen Jedi?

• Yeah, it'd be pretty cool if my character starts out as a fallen Sith.
    • Naw, I don't like the idea.

i actually wrote MPC - main player charatcer =/

Your main character is actually called your PC... just some RPG terms for you. ;) -RH

well i actually saw this "mpc" term more then once used by ppl,didnt kno here was different, it seems more logical cuz party members r PCs 2 right? npcs should be the ppl u can interact, not actually play with em, idk its just me,sry

Nope, your party members are not created by you they are NPC's, all the other characters, sans your main character you create, are called NPC's. ;) -RH

edit: n oh, zerimar nyliram, sry,but i actually wanted 2 say that the PC(ill get used 2 it xD) formation as neutral jedi mb was a mistake,n mb i said "NO WAY! dont commit the same mistake again"...sry

edit2: rh,sry,i never said they r created by me,just said u can play with em, so for me they rnt rly npc's,from a different point of view,ive played alot of games like fallout n ppl used these terms.So then i started playing kotor n it changed a bit ,sry

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived