Home

Stuck on a mission..

Stussysic

I am currently doing a legacy mission in Theeds, where i am to disarm 7 bombs in the city that terrorist are setting off. I have found all 7, but i can only disarm 5. The two that are close to the edge of the city, on next to a commoner in a cornor, and across from it in a little nitche. I place the cursor over it and it becomes a hand, i click it, and nothing. I also tried the radial menu, and it says use, examine, i can not choose either. I have deleted the quest and started it over, and the same two bombs are giving me trouble. The first time i was in a group, and the other guy managed to get it done, and i couldn't. Has anyone else encountered this, or is there a way to fix it? Also i have tried exiting and reentering the game. Nothing.

Help?

I am currently doing a legacy mission in Theeds, where i am to disarm 7 bombs in the city that terrorist are setting off. I have found all 7, but i can only disarm 5. The two that are close to the edge of the city, on next to a commoner in a cornor, and across from it in a little nitche. I place the cursor over it and it becomes a hand, i click it, and nothing. I also tried the radial menu, and it says use, examine, i can not choose either. I have deleted the quest and started it over, and the same two bombs are giving me trouble. The first time i was in a group, and the other guy managed to get it done, and i couldn't. Has anyone else encountered this, or is there a way to fix it? Also i have tried exiting and reentering the game. Nothing.

Help?

Archived