Home

Stuck in Brain Tumber Experiment

smooveb

Hi,

I came back into the brain tumbler experiment for the second time, thinking I'd save my little friends brain now that I can levitate. Well, followed the bunny up a spiral thorny pathway in the center of a big cavern, and now I'm stuck! I've read a bunch of faqs, but nothing is described that seems relevant - or else I'm missing something that's right in front of my face...

After I beat up this weird spore thing at the top of the thorny spiral, it started steaming something. Have no idea what that is though. I tried to jump into the trunk, and i've tried jumping the other way across the cavern. Am I just a fool of some sort?

Any help would be appreciated. Great game!

Barrett

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I came back into the brain tumbler experiment for the second time, thinking I'd save my little friends brain now that I can levitate. Well, followed the bunny up a spiral thorny pathway in the center of a big cavern, and now I'm stuck! I've read a bunch of faqs, but nothing is described that seems relevant - or else I'm missing something that's right in front of my face...

After I beat up this weird spore thing at the top of the thorny spiral, it started steaming something. Have no idea what that is though. I tried to jump into the trunk, and i've tried jumping the other way across the cavern. Am I just a fool of some sort?

Any help would be appreciated. Great game!

Barrett

After the monster is defeated (by the way, that monster looks a lot like the Lake Monster) you go to the left and psy bounce/float up the thick vine to the left. If you can not see it, step back, lighten your screen and look up to the left of where the monster was destroyed you should see the path to take. Hope this helps and hope this is what your asking for.

• 6 months later...

Speaking of the Brain Tumbler level...

An interesting thing about the Brain Tumbler Experiment level is that the Coach's level/doorway is closed to you in the Collective Unconscious, even though you've already been in there during Basic Braining. Since it's unfinished (you didn't have the Cobweb Duster the first time through), you would think the doorway would remain open in the Collective Unconscious.

And then, after you've been through Sasha's Shooting Gallery Level to gain the Psi-Blast power, Sasha's level/doorway is open to you when you go back to the Collective Unconscious to go back into the Brain Tumbler experiment to shoot the glowing eyed monster. But, again, the Coach's level/doorway is closed to you...even though Sasha's is now open.

You can't re-enter the Coach's level until after you've been in the Brain Tumbler for the third time, with Levitation, and, I believe, have completed the first tank battle.

Archived