Home

Noob Question regarding Quest

Ivaxa

I purchased SWG about 3 months ago and I really like the game. I went through the legacy missions and I recently finished the mission with the Corsec Agent where you go on a Rescue Mission and destroy giant spiders. I finished up and the agent told me to take a break. Well i'm on break and cant seem to find any new Good Quest that you earn level advacing points on. I'm at level 50 now with nowhere to go. If someone can point me to the next town or system I should be on please help.

kashyyyk (rage of the wookiees) til cl80, then Mustafar (trials of obiwan) til cl90. or you can just go kill millions of janta and graulers outside dantooine's abandoned rebel base like i did. (i went from cl80-cl90 there, not sure if your skills are sufficient at below cl80 for that kind of grind, unless maybe if you are grouped with another of the same level)

• 2 weeks later...
kashyyyk (rage of the wookiees) til cl80, then Mustafar (trials of obiwan) til cl90. or you can just go kill millions of janta and graulers outside dantooine's abandoned rebel base like i did. (i went from cl80-cl90 there, not sure if your skills are sufficient at below cl80 for that kind of grind, unless maybe if you are grouped with another of the same level)

Im a level 54 Jedi. I took your advise on grinding and went to Yavin 4. There are alot of 60-80 lvl animals that give good xp when defeated. I went up 4 levels since starting and recently crafted 2 new 2nd generation lightsabres. I only get payed once a month so I have to wait on Rage for now.

Archived