*face turning red

did u also find that ^ really ironic?? biggrin.gif

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker!

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Guest grannen

Originally posted by MegaMonkey:

How did you become a mod Newfound? If I'd want to become a mod someday, what should I do?

Just keep on posting?

To be a Punk is an advantage. wink.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

STU: Your sig have you posted a sig and it's come up with the Anglefire thing? Or is the Angelfire thing meant to be there?

I was just wondering cos it says that Angelfire supports the image. But here isn't an image.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

first off u DONT ASK TO BECOME A MODERATOR. it is an honor bestoed to you, without any askage, i was offered the position with no previous knowledge and i accepted.

this forum isnt big enuff to need anymore anyway, but maybe when its as popular like some others out there, getting new posts every 30 sec, there may be a need for someone else.

and then there is the fact the being a punk helped wink.gif

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker!

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

I never would ask to become a mod, as I am truly happy to be a member. And I'm not a punkist ( it DOES help... I know a site wich has a punk as an admin biggrin.gif ), so forth I have no backups wink.gif

Ah but to smell the fresh air and the bananas... to moderate your own banana-farm.. that's what I call a life...

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

i think something is wrong because you know you have to link your sig to a website, well i linked mine to angelfire and the heartless corperate S.O.B's put their logo on instead. CAn anyone give me a site where i can just upload my sig without getting a advertisement like that?

Stu? email me your sig and I'll upload it to my homestead site coz I'm not using it and I'm letting people put their sigs on my site since that's all I created the site for so if you want email me the sig nattydevil@optushome.com.au and I'll put it up, but make sure it's a gif or jpeg

------------------

smurfsig.gif

really??? i am, are you sure thats the shortest sentence, well thanks for your help but someone got me a good site where i could have my sig.

many thanks disco stu.

[This message has been edited by DiScO StU (edited March 22, 2001).]

Archived