Home

Kotor 2: stuck in Ebon Hawk!

-knight-

hi,and sorry if there's aready a post like this one!

But here's my problem:

I'm stuck in Ebon Hawk, after the secret jedi place on telos...

And i have suddenly a new girl in my ship? one of the handmaidens!

Now all i can do is talk to the handmaiden,Bao-Dur,Atton and Kreia..and parts of the Ebon Hawk is missing,like 'Kreias room' is gone..there is just a black wall where the 'door' is supposed to be! and there are like 4-5 other black walls/parts in the Ebon Hawk as well!

Nothing else but talking seems to work..so, any idea what to do?

and when i save in Ebon Hawk,the game freeze when trying to load that save later!

i have a modded xbox

i don't have the original game no more,so i can only play from hdd

i did use a trainer (inf health and money) at the start of the game (but xored seemed to cause 'loading freeze',so i turned it of before i left Peragus)

i have no add-ons or other modified gamefiles

i have noticed other strange errors as well, like:

- all of the sudden Kreia had lost her arm when i got to the Ebon Hawk the first time?? (how did that happend?)

- Darth Sion was suddenly just standing in front of the door when you enter the Harbinger from Peragus?? (cant talk to him or anything else)

- 2 blackscreens after loading to a new location on Peragus, think it was to one of those 'fuel-levels' and the other one came when i was at that 'reactor-level' where Atton locks the door behind you (i had to use another save and just skip that level and find a different way to reach Atton)

- many cutscenes/eventscenes seems to come in the wrong order/at the wrong time..and some cutsenes are not showing at all?

i hope someone can help!

It's the Mods in the X-Box, more than likely, I'm not the X-Box modding expert.... I don't mod my X-box, nor my X-Box 360, so I don't know.... but if you want my opinion.... it is the Mods, like mods "corrupt" the PC version of the game

P.S. Welcome to the Forums......

thanks =)

by mods you think of add-on/modified game files,right?

well, i have no mods like that..

but if you think of the trainer as a mod, i did start a new game with no trainer but still there seems to be errors in the game..

its a great game,but i'm just getting more mad the more i get these errors :(

so i think i'll get kotor 2 for pc (at least it is easy to fix pc problems over xbox problems)

but still,kotor 2 is the only game i have played with so many errors...so i dont think its becasue i have a chip in my xbox,or because i used a trainer?

but hey, i dont know since i never had any problems like this :S

Ahh...... I just re-read it, and you said you don't have the original game anymore??? That is probably the problem.

yeah, i seen other posts here and they all get the same tip..to run the game from cd when any problems pops up!

but i just got kotor 1 again for xbox, and kotor 2 for pc..so i'll continue my fight on pc then :p

thanks for the replys =)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived