Home

Kreia to Darth Traya

Available HERE

This mod does the thing that I've most wanted to see, and most other people also, it changes Kreia to Darth Traya, with a Sith Lord class when you meet her.Due to a few Lighting effects on the Ebon Hawk, her Black Sith Robe may look a brown-green color. She will also have Force Crush when she joins your party..... I've modifyed her appearance some what, to make her not look as old as she is.... but it's not that noticable with her Grey skin.... this should work on a previous game save so, no need to start a new game..... except Kreia's Name change, class, and the power that you will have to start a new game for

DarthTraya.jpg

DarthTrayatalks.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cool mod. One question though: Does it change also kreia's name to Darth Traya from the very beggining when you meet her in Peragus or just the appearnce/class/force powers ? The reason for asking is that to me it seems kinda strange to show Darth Traya since the Exile doesn't know her true identity until near the ending of the game. All this time she/he knows her as Kreia...

Does it change also kreia's name to Darth Traya from the very beggining when you meet her in Peragus or just the appearnce/class/force powers ?
Her UTC file name is changed as mentioned in the review I gave it, so she's labeled as Darth Traya, but will still be called Kreia since you're not going to be able to change all the dialogue files and redo the voice files. ;)

Anakin: I don't want a fix, but thank you :) ! I don't play K2 myself now, only K1 so there is np reason why I should DL this now.

Shem: Thanks for the info !

Edit: Oh btw sorry for double post but does PCgamemods work for you guys ? because it's been down for me for a week now...

Archived