Home

More subtle (and sometimes absent) dark side transitions.

Sir Vougalot

You know, I don't think I like the whole zombie look either after seeing the prequels. Dooku was a Sith Lord for ten years, yet you cannot tell by looking at him. If it's possible could you please consider modding the following:

KOTOR I

*Your main character to only aquire "Sith eyes," and only when you have gone to the dark side 100%. This should happen with all of the available heads. And would this also automatically happen with custom-made heads, or heads that have been altered? (Like, I have a mod that adds a beard to "Mullet Man.")

KOTOR II

*The same thing as KOTOR I, but for your main character in the sequel.

*The transitions to be completely removed for Atton, Mira, Mical and Bao-Dur.

*Brianna should be left alone as her facial transition (darker lipstick) is subtle enough. I know that her robes changing color doesn't make sense, but it could be explained that she simply puts on different robes to accomodate her new personality.

*Visas is an interresting one. See, I have a mod that gives her darker clothing, as well as a darker hood as she goes dark side. However, I'd like the decaying chin to be removed. But if you remove the transition completely, she'll have a maroon hood with a completely gray outfit, which doesn't really look right. (I'm trying to find a link to that mod, but I can't seem to locate it.)

• 2 months later...

Any takers on this? Has anyone made any progress? I'll probably be playing KOTOR I and II soon, so has anyone had any success? (Not trying to be pushy.)

Well this post is called a 'bump' and isn't allowed here, I have already deleted one other 'bump' you made here, so no more ok. Sorry but 'bumping' in the requests forum, if allowed, would just turn into constant spam. Thanks. -RH

*The transitions to be completely removed for Atton, Mira, Mical and Bao-Dur.
I agree with that except for Atton (for this is how I have it with my personal game). He truly does convert to the dark side. It's Mira, Mical, Brianna, and Bao-Dur who never change their attitudes.

I know he does, but that's not my point. The point is: whether these characters truly fall to the dark side or not, the zombie look is stupid! Dooku was a Sith Lord for thirteen years and never exhibited any physical signs of deterioration; and God knows how long Palpatine was a Sith Lord, yet he looked normal all the way up until his fight with Mace.

About the only thing I like are "Sith eyes," and I think that the main character alone should assume these - and nothing else - once you have reached 100% darkness, while the others look completely the same throughout.

I know he does, but that's not my point. The point is: whether these characters truly fall to the dark side or not, the zombie look is stupid! Dooku was a Sith Lord for thirteen years and never exhibited any physical signs of deterioration; and God knows how long Palpatine was a Sith Lord, yet he looked normal all the way up until his fight with Mace.

About the only thing I like are "Sith eyes," and I think that the main character alone should assume these - and nothing else - once you have reached 100% darkness, while the others look completely the same throughout.

If you have photoshop, you can do this type of mod for yourself and not have any artistic skills. Like with Atton. Open his total dark side transition, and just highlight the eye. Then copy it and paste over his regular eye in his neutral/light side face. Save it as his final dark side transition and you got it. Then I would take that copy of his light side face and make it his first dark side transition and problem solved with one character. It's not that hard to do if you get the tools for it.

Archived