Home

Lightsaber weilding droid?

Jake_the_Lemon

Hi id just like to start by saying you modders rock. :urpdude:.

After filling my comp with various mods you guys have all created i installed a few of them and started playing Kotor again. After multiclassing most of my characters into jedi i decided that HK-47 being one of my favourite characters looked out of place among my army of lightsaber weilding jedi so i looked all over the forums and couldnt find a mod regarding it. I tried giving HK the lightsaber proficiency but that didnt work, i figured in the game there was a restriction on droids using melee weapons so i then tried to find and alter this problem as my knowledge of game modding stretches as far as editing console roms with a hex editor i didnt really know where to start.

So i was wondering whether anybody could possibly make a mod or point me in the right direction of where i might find the the information so i can edit it myself. if any body can help it would be much appreciated thanks

Welcome to the forums, Jake_the_Lemon! :)

Unfortunately, such a thing is impossible (for now). HK-47 has a different model than a lot of the other ones, and thus has different animations to go along with it.

While you technically could equip him with lightsabers, it would be awful to watch. Having no animations for it, he would stand completely frozen whenever it was his turn to attack/dodge and damage would be dealt out normally. It can get very old after a little bit.

Thats a shame although the model is different i thought the fact he's humanoid shaped he would use the same animations as the rest of the characters with the exception of the astrodroid. Thanks for the information though. Looks like my assasin droid will have to stick to blasters for now :cry8:

Archived