Home

Bug with uninstalling a WIP mod

Ferc Kast

did you put the file in the override? or overwrite the existing one? (i know thats a silly question but its possible)

I put in the Override. Then, I took it out to modify the picture a bit more. And this happened when I took out the portrait.

well, i can only think that you have edited the portraits.2da file or you have the file in the override still, its just corrupt or its plain white? I would recheck your override for the file and if its there, remove it. If it isn't i would remove portraits.2da from your override. If thats not there or it doesnt fix it, i would reinstall the game...

Is his portrait still white if you start a new game? I've noticed that the game handles the portraits of party members a bit strangely at times when you load a savegame if you've changed their portraits. Sometimes my character has kept an old portrait after I replaced it with a new one after reloading a save where the old one was used.

Does the write portrait remain if you save again (in a new slot!) and reload from that savegame?

Well, I had to go to the NPC section expand Carth and go to portraits, then "commit changes". Then, it worked. Hey, wait a second you're the person who made KSE. That takes some skill to make a program as good as that. Always helpful for testing/using mods.

Archived