Home

[TSL] Problem at the Telos Polar Region

glovemaster

This is quite annoying as i played that game through 3 times and the same thing happens, when i enter the jedi acedemy thing from the Polar place where you crash your ship. The Handmaiden says "put down your weapons.." i say "okay" and then dialogue ends? when i talk to Atton i get a

"1.[Cheat Node] Jump to PC confrontation with Atris"

"2.[Cheat Node] Continue dialogue with Kreia"

So i click number 2 and screen flickers but nothing happens, so i click one option 1 and i talk to Atris as i should but then i go back to the holding cells where my party SHOULD be and only Bao Dur is there, Atton is on the floor in the proper state by the turbolift door and Kreia is meditating next to him?

So i click on Atton AGAIN and i get the same dialogue with "Cheat Node" options. Has any one else had this problem or should i reinstall the game?

This is quite annoying as i played that game through 3 times and the same thing happens, when i enter the jedi acedemy thing from the Polar place where you crash your ship. The Handmaiden says "put down your weapons.." i say "okay" and then dialogue ends? when i talk to Atton i get (snip)

This is a bug that was introduced with the v1.0b patch. If you pick the "All right, we mean you no harm" surrender option when the Handmaidens confront you the game goes into some weird developer debug mode. Looks like the developers were a bit too rushed to get the patch out and forgot to remove that in the release version. :)

You can get past the bug either by picking one of the other reply options, or installing a dialog fix that corrects this bug. One such fix is available at Team Gizka's downloads page.

Archived