Home

Juhani as human request

R1B5

I am trying to find a link to the mod "Cathar2human" that IS NOT from pcgamesmods.com. I can't get onto that site at the moment.

Failing this, can anyone do a reskin of Juhani to make her human? Can anyone help?

P.S. Can anyone get Lucasarts to hurry up with KOTOR 3

Cheers

I am trying to find a link to the mod "Cathar2human" that IS NOT from pcgamesmods.com. I can't get onto that site at the moment.

Failing this, can anyone do a reskin of Juhani to make her human? Can anyone help?

P.S. Can anyone get Lucasarts to hurry up with KOTOR 3

Cheers

Here ya go:

http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/5799/Cathar2Human.zip

- Cached page

Well, make sure you're typing in the proper address, first. Using ChAiNz's link shouldn't matter since it was provided, but I've noticed that you've misspelled the site address in both of your posts. The correct address is http://www.pcgamemods.com plus whatever cached page you may be wanting to view.

Keep in mind, though, that due to numerous problems, pcgamemods has been down for some time, and likely will be down indefinitely, save for the occasional instance or two where it might be working. If you want to get anything off of pcgamemods, you'll need to view this thread to learn how to use Google's cache to find old pcgamemods files.

If this isn't your problem, then I'm not sure what else to say, because both of ChAiNz's links work fine for me.

Definitely use the first 'direct' download link.

I only provide cached pages so a user can look at the mod and determine if it's the right one. If you try to download from the cached page link.. it definitely won't work since it'll still run into the pcgamemods errors :)

IOn my last post, I did spell pcgamemaods.com "pcgamesmods.com". However, I typed pcgamemods.com into google and it keeps coming up with this message:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli]: Too many connections in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 22

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 28

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DBException' with message 'Database: ' in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php:29 Stack trace: #0 /home/web/pcgm3/scripts/log.php(10): db->query('INSERT INTO pag...') #1 /home/web/pcgm3/index.php(11): require_once('/home/web/pcgm3...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 29

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 113

Is there anyway I can get round this?

Unfortunately no :(

pcgamemods is down for everyone. We use google to use keyword searches for mods that live on pcgamemods. Once we find a link, we use Google's "cached" pages to view them since they live on Google's site rather than on the defunct pcgammods server.

The links I posted in the above posts are using the URL structure that ABCIMe123 had shown us here (the link that Mono posted):

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699

Archived