Home

Ash Ketchum selectable PC head and armor

SuperSaiyanZolo

I am a big fan of Pokemon and was wondering if someone could make a selectable PC head and some armor for him. I would like it to be in both K1 and K2. here's a pic http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7a/Satoshi-Ash-AG.png. The picture on the left would be for K1 and the one on the right would be for K2. Thanks.

Edit:

His hat should be separate from the armor

edit:

making T3-M4 would be a good idea though but then again he would be kinda big LOL!!!:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I am a big fan of Pokemon and was wondering if someone could make a selectable PC head and some armor for him. I would like it to be in both K1 and K2. here's a pic http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7a/Satoshi-Ash-AG.png. The picture on the left would be for K1 and the one on the right would be for K2. Thanks.

Edit:

His hat should be separate from the armor

edit:

making T3-M4 would be a good idea though but then again he would be kinda big LOL!!!:lol:

I'm sure it would be possible, who knows it could lead to a Pokemon Total Conversion (crying with laughter); I can see it know, Darth Meowth of the sith occult 'Team Rocket' vs. The Grand Jedi Master Pickachu - It just sounds all too fantastic!! :lol:

Now Im no fan of pokemon but you should make the grenades into Pokeballs that spawn a random pokemon.

I doubt this is possible, you could replace the explosion animation with a gizka (or pokemon), but it would dissapear soon afterwards. I doubt we will ever see any Kotor mods relating to Pokemon - But you never know! Generally, the modding community are a serious bunch of gamers - so even if there were pokemon mods out there i doubt many people would care enough to try them without messing up their gameplay experience. It would, however, be good for a laugh once in a while! :lol:

I doubt this is possible, you could replace the explosion animation with a gizka (or pokemon), but it would dissapear soon afterwards.

You can change the impact script of a grenade to spawn a creature rather than emit an explosion causing damage. Would work similar to "summon" force powers.

You can change the impact script of a grenade to spawn a creature rather than emit an explosion causing damage. Would work similar to "summon" force powers.

Hmmm.... didn't realise this was possible; so this is how Force Power mods such as the spawn enemy mods out there were made. Thanks for the info Stoffe, i was thinking of starting Kotor modding soon and this is useful. :thumbsup:

Thats a great idea stoffe I always wondered the same thing too.Thanks for the info.

Archived