Home

i always wondered:

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

They wouldn't ban Niko cos they know me/Natty/Magnus would kick the sh*t out of them for doing it.

Then we'd leave.So please don't start all this ban Niko buisness up again.

It's not good for the friendly atmosphere!

------------------

wotateam.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

but GuybrushStupedNumbers was banned and registered back about 100000000 times (can anyone remember his first name? i cant)

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now every piece of the puzzle fits! (figurativelly rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif)

thanks!

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived