Home

Questions about Prime's Boba Fett armor

SykoRevan

I recently downloaded Prime's Jabba's Palace mod, but I only took the files from the Override part, since I just wanted the weapons and armors, especially the Boba Fett disguise. My question is, do I need the appearance.2da and heads.2da to wear the Boba Fett armor? I'm guessing so because I have every other file from the Override part of the mod in my Override folder, and the game still freezes when I try to equip Boba Fett's armor or helmet. My other question is, does Prime's mod patch for the clonetrooper and stormtrooper mods work with his other mods? If it doesn't, that will mean I'll have to manually merge the appearance.2da and heads.2da currently in my Override with the one from the Jabba's Palace mod. Last time I tried to edit the appearance.2da, some people lost their heads (literally)

you need both i just left the whole mod in when i had it in my game back when i could actually edit the .2das without peoples heads falling off. and the clone/storm patch im not sure i never used it, yet again when i used those mods i had to edit them myself. or you could always learn how to use stoffe's tslpatcher and that can merge the clone/storm/and boba fetts mods.

or if you can find it there is just a mod for the jango fett mod by Xavier2 i think thats who made it

I tried manually copying and pasting rows from appearance.2da and heads.2da from one file to another, but for some reason, the changes aren't saved, and when I check the .2da files later, the new rows aren't there. It's getting kinda frustrating *smacks Kotor Tool*

I did click the save button. I'm not that stupid when it comes to Kotor Tool lol. But yeah it won't save the new rows at all. It makes me wanna smack Kotor Tool again. I guess I'll have to try TSLPatcher, but if someone can help me with the Kotor Tool problem, it would be appreciated.

Holy hell I am a moron. I was accidentally saving the .2da files to the SWKotor2 Override! Wow that was a dumb move for me lol. Anyway, now I know that it was (once again) error on my part, and Kotor Tool is not to blame. It saved fine, and the files are now in my Override. Sorry for my own stupidity :p

Archived