Home

Zaalbar question.

L0rdReV@n88

how would one go about editing the armor and masks to be equipable by him. i just want him to have the little defense boost or whatever i have to put on him. is it possible to have the masks show up on him i dont mind the clipping?or that the armor or robes i put on him dont appear (yes i made him a jedi)

how would one go about editing the armor and masks to be equipable by him. i just want him to have the little defense boost or whatever i have to put on him. is it possible to have the masks show up on him i dont mind the clipping?or that the armor or robes i put on him dont appear (yes i made him a jedi)
What you could do is make some implants, gloves, belts, or armbands for him to wear that give you those types of bonuses you are looking for from either masks and armor. ;)

yeah i thought about that but is there anyway to make him wear a mask or helmet?

thank BTW for the quick answer

It's been awhile, but I believe if you make your own clothing/armor file and list it as Revan Armor, I think you can equip that on Zaalbar. Like I said, it's been a very long time, but I think that can work. Just keep in mind there will be no appearance changes since there is no new models for those types of changes on Wookiees. Again, I don't see the point when you can make some other types of custom items to give the bonuses you want from wearing something what armor would give you.

This is controlled by the denysubrace column in baseitems.2da. Item types which have the value set to 0x00000002 here will not be equippable by Wookiees. So if you want to make all items equippable by Zaalbar change the value in this column to 0x00000000 for the relevant lines.

Don't know if anything you will equip on him will be visible on his model though. Since he's not supposed to be able to equip those things his model may not have the appropriate hooks.

Archived