Home

Resurrection Petition

Hey All

I know this is probably a bit of a tall order from a first time poster, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys (as fellow fans) would lend a hand.

I'm trying to get enough people to sign a petition as to show Lucas Arts that relaunching the Monkey Island franchise (amongst other classics - Full Throttle or Grim Fandango anyone) would be a profitable exercise... Simply put, if we can convince Lucas Arts that they'll make money on it, they're more likely to do it...

Anyway, the petition is here if you're interested: Monkey Island Petition

Either way, thanks for taking the time to read this, and, if you question my motives, feel free to quiz me on all things tri-island area...

Tom

(aka Crazy_Eddy

Dont mind Rocco, Tom. He's always been a bit of an arse xD

However he does bring a good point. As much as I'd like to see another Monkey Island game, I don't think Lucas Arts will make a sequel. And I don't think petitions are a very effective way to convince them otherwise.

But you never know, so I'll have my fingers crossed.

Dont mind Rocco, Tom. He's always been a bit of an arse xD

However he does bring a good point. As much as I'd like to see another Monkey Island game, I don't think Lucas Arts will make a sequel. And I don't think petitions are a very effective way to convince them otherwise.

But you never know, so I'll have my fingers crossed.

Honest truth? I don't think it'll make an difference... Yet I've been wrong before....

I just like to feel like I'm doing something, than sitting and waiting until 2012....

Archived