Home

What is the most stupid thing you have ever done?

Hahaha.

My list is long, but no very eventful as I fear the sun and stay inside as often as possible.

But stupidest thing...

When I was 8 or 9 years old I was in my Aunt and Uncle's house, which was about to be torn down. I was wondering, "I wonder if the electricity to the house is still working... no plugs, I wonder how I can test this." So, I took a hair pin out of my hair and jammed it into an electrical circuit. That will wake you the hell up. Flash of Light, pin falls literally out of existance, and I have a pure black "U" shaped burn on my thumb and pointer finger a few centimeter's deep. Strangely enough, it did not hurt... but I still remember the lesson I learned that day: Stick stuff into electrical circuits if you want to see something cool.

Replace hairpin with a trusty screwdriver and you have me, at age idiot. My mother was terrified. :D

I can't really remember many INCREDIBLY stupid things, but I have my idiot moments here and there. Mostly since I have stayed completely away from drugs and alcohol my entire life I miss out on the many stupid stuff I hear my friends doing.
x2. Bleh! :D

Archived