Home

(Request) Dooku Sabers

shosey

Hello All. Its been a very long time since I've been around here and I'm very rusty with the kotor mods. I just re-installed kotor 1 and am having fun playing around with it again. I dumped a few of my old mods in the override folder and everything is working great! "I am jedi", "High Stakes Pazaak", and "Ebon Hawk Basement" all working as intended.

Anyway, I downloaded a saber pack with some movie models in it - and they're really nice. Unfortunately, with this pack each model is only available in one color. I started looking around on how I could go about making the models changeable colors and using the regular sized light saber model for a short saber, but I realized I felt like playing - not tweaking :)

So, what I'm looking for is sabers that I can use the getitem cheat on. One regular (main hand) saber with Dooku hilt that can be any of the colors and one short saber (off hand) also Dooku hilt and also changeable to any color. I'm really not sure how difficult this is or if anyvbody is willing to do it. These should both just have standard regular saber and short saber stats and be upgradeable like normal.

So, if you feel generous and want to help an old modder out - I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks to all! :D

P.S.

This is for KotOR 1 if I didn't mention it above - thanks again!

They're done...but there's a slight problem. The Dooku hilt I extracted from somebody else's mod was originally made to fit Malak's lightsaber. When the hilt is used on a normal or short saber, there's a gap between the hilt and the blade.

If you don't care, I'll send them to you immediately.

If it'll bother you, then I'll see if I can't find another Dooku hilt from a different mod.

Let me know.

They're done...but there's a slight problem. The Dooku hilt I extracted from somebody else's mod was originally made to fit Malak's lightsaber. When the hilt is used on a normal or short saber, there's a gap between the hilt and the blade.

If it'll bother you, then I'll see if I can't find another Dooku hilt from a different mod.

Let me know.

Is there any way to get rid of the gap?

Let me know.

If nothing can be done about the gap, I'll gladly take them as is. Thanks so much for your help.

If nothing can be done about the gap, I'll gladly take them as is. Thanks so much for your help.

I'll send them to you with the gap first. If I can figure a way to get rid of it, I'll send you new ones.

• 9 months later...

First off sorry for bumping such an old thread.

Secondly i have oldflashes superb mod and have malaks (dookus ) saber hilt. My problem is the sabers stats are aweful and it is not upgradeable. Is there anyone willing to change this for me or tell me how to?

Any help on this would be great!

P.s. if some one could pm me the info for the best saber modding tool that would be great.

Edit: N/m i downloaded somw kotor mod tools and made my own. Yay me!

Archived