Home

A question about game guides

Rob_Solo

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I simply have a quick question about those game guides that show you strategies for computer games(they're usually in a book format). Do you need one of those for KOtOr I, or KotOR II?, or can you get around the game without them? I am thinking about buying KotOR, and I just want to be sure if you need it (cause in INdiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, you can't go through the game without the game guide). Anyways, thanks!

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I simply have a quick question about those game guides that show you strategies for computer games(they're usually in a book format). Do you need one of those for KOtOr I, or KotOR II?, or can you get around the game without them? I am thinking about buying KotOR, and I just want to be sure if you need it

The KOTOR games aren't so puzzle heavy that a game guide is really needed. The walkthroughs at gamebanshee (K1, K2) covers enough of the more difficult sections that you might need help with. Most of the gameplay is fairly straightforward. The online walkthroughs are usually more accurate than the printed ones too, since they were made after the game was released, not weeks before like the printed ones.

Well, I'm not sure about KotOR 1, but i bought the KotOR 2 guide, it is good, but as Stoffe said as it was printed weeks before there are allot of errors in it, telling you things that are no longer in the game, but i still prefer to read a colored guide than a black and white typed one, lol.

As Stoffe said, go to GameBanshee they have the best walkthrough's for almost every game. I use the KOTOR ones every time I play the game. You will need a guide because you will miss influence and DS or LS points and go a none desirable way. They usually give strategies for tough battles as well.

Archived