Home

HUGE problem in year 3!!!

KyleLippman

Okay, so I'm where i think is close to the end of year 3, right after freeing Meche from the room where Domino's imprisoned her, and I need to get to Glottis. But whenever I climb down the chain after the escalator to get to the boat, Manny just walks back and climbs up the chain again!!! Is there a patch I can download or a button I can push to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, so I'm where i think is close to the end of year 3, right after freeing Meche from the room where Domino's imprisoned her, and I need to get to Glottis. But whenever I climb down the chain after the escalator to get to the boat, Manny just walks back and climbs up the chain again!!! Is there a patch I can download or a button I can push to fix this?

I had the same problem, but I had it before I saved Meche. To solve it, I did like this:

Just try to get down to the switch to the belt. If you cant go down, try to Lower/Raise the chain from the belt. As soon as you're down, make the belt go downwards. Now, run up to the crane, and lower the chain. Run down, and turn the switch 2 times to raise the boat and a cutscene will appear.

//Papuli

I am having this exact problem. The thing is if you raise the chain then go down the conveyer belt and then get off it, and reverse the direction of the belt, (so that its going down) you can't get back to the crane anymore. If you try to run up the slopped part of the belt and out the water Manny just automatically jumps off the belt at the lever. And of course if you have the chain lowered you can't get to the lever because the belt is moving up. This is really frustrating me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would just like to say that I had the same problem; went down to Glottis once, had no chance to get down there again (as you described, Manny just automatically walks up again). **HINT** However, you don't need to go down there again, I just completed year 3. So don't worry about that, it won't affect the game very much.**END OF HINT**

P.S: I got the patch installed.

Archived