Home

Give Everyone a Puppet!

Hunter-Killer

wait a min, to help solve the problem surely we can share puppets, kinda,

by this i meann take a commonly used appearance, e.g. mandalorians, and give multiple people a mandalorian puppet who have different names,

e.g. mandalor has the one mentioned earlier, mira can have one who she met whilst she had her problems with mandalorian (he was the only madalorian who cared for her and was nice, a possible romance sceen on entering the hawk), atton a old mandalorian buddy he met on telos who he ows money and refuses to leave atton alone till its paid (cutsceens on the hawk!!!)

then others could include remotes (not hk's as they are meant to be the enemy and it doesnt make story sence) who work with our droids which bao creates for them, goto could get very annoyed with his (cutsceens), hk could use it for target pratice (cutsceens),

and for others we could use...errrmm.....jedi????

hmmm.... ok here's a shot

pet kath hound which the exile tames on dantoeen (ooh i soooo misspelt that lol)

hanhar could try to eat his (ok so the story needs work but its funny), disciple could, errr...... (hmm.... in need of kath hound stories)

ok so thats

atton-mandalorian

keria- kath

t3m4-remote

bao-remote

handmaiden- kath

hk-remote

goto-remote

mira-madalorian

hanhar- kath

mandalore-mandalorian

visas-kath

disciple-kath

yes i got it hand maiden and disciple can say... no wait that idea stinks ( in need of story for hounds)

To SuperSaiyanZolo: Good ideas. I like them both. When that Twin Sun wants to be forgiven, is that after Atton vs. Twin Suns duel and before Skirmish of Nar Shaddaa or she somehow survives the Skirmish?

She some how survies the skirmish and escapes on your ship while you were running away... Stealth field generators are good things for them :xp:... Thanks for the compliment.

I was thinking maybe that Keria has a Sith that follows only her (triggers after the first time you see the vision "Kriea's Fall".) But for now that's as deep thinking as I can get... I've got a headache and it was hard for me to come up with even that.

Thats a good idea... But how about it being that it has been following her around the whole time, helps with killing other sith, and it appears after the vision and you have a choice to kill him or not... decreases influence if you kill him..

(not hk's as they are meant to be the enemy and it doesnt make story sence)

Actually, yes it does. Did you notice they stop attacking after G0-T0 joins you? He stole the schematics, he built the droids, and he programmed them. They follow him. He could have one accompany him and just as easily give one to HK-47 as a gift.

EDIT: I like remotes and Mandalorian idea though.

Archived