Home

Old friends in KotOR II

Hunter-Killer

Hi. Just another idea (I just need awhile to think of the script, since I cannot think of anymore. If you read temporary party ideas, you know that) Kni. Think back. Remember the courtyard on Dantooine in KotOR? The Duros talking about the Sith boiling the oceans of his homeworld? Can he survive and end up in KotOR II? Maybe even be a temporary character? He could join because hes friends with Vrook and was on his way down there himself. Instead of having to explore everywhere, he will already have a complete map of the lower enclave.

Yeah. I thought that he will already have the master toughness feat because he was tough enough to survive the radiation from it, where most who weren't killed directly by the blast died from that. So he has good surviving skills, or some idiot pilot landed on Taris and Dantooine even though the Sith were in the middle of bombing them.

And Malare? (That Twi'lek that tells Bastila her mother is dieing) Shes treasure hunting on Korriban. Shes in the tomb when you walk in. She is having her own visions. You automatically switch to her. There is Bastila's dad (He can look like any old commoner, I don't care) and Helena (Bastila's mom). They start arguing about how he has to stop taking Bastila treasure hunting, when they both blame her and attack. Once you kill the visions, the Malak vision happens to the Exile. They both agree they will have to work together to find another exit while still staying sane. They both keep having visions until they get out. She thanks the exile and leaves korriban.

Thanks. What about....... Ergeron? (The Mandie mercenary on Mannan) He could have been on his way to the base when he crash landed. You find him fighting the malraa an the three cannoks. you can sit back and watch him ie or save him. If you save him, he takes mandalore's place temporarily and find your way to the base. When you fin the entrance he just says Take this..... Thanks I guess. Then he leaves and the cloaked Mandalorians appear to take you to Mandalore. Note: This can only happen if you have not been to the base yet.

Archived