Home

NEW WORLD (take pity on me and read please)

Hunter-Killer

This mod makes a new world with an HK factory: Rodia. The planet has side quests, traders, killable NPCs, and a native race. I chose this world for a reason. As Rodian fans know, they wipe out all animals and had to import non-native ones. This will mod will make all HK parts be in the remains of the Peragus HK-50 unit. When you repair him and get G0-T0, he will tell HK-47 to put this coordinates of Rodia in the star map in the Ebon Hawk and put in information about Jedi apprentice Kah Ohtok being there. He mentions this to you and you can say "Lets go now" or "Maybe Later". Either way, its added to the map. There will be 5 Areas. They are:

#1 is a small Rodian town (the Hawk lands here). It was a Rodian trader named Beeda (who sells weapons and lost most of them to Rodian thugs. This starts the Schutta blues quest), Feedo (A hunter that starts you on the Legendary Hunter quest), various Rodian villagers, and The Schuttas (a band of Rodian thugs). I thought we could use the Onderon starport area for this part.

#2 is an area full of kath hounds. It is part of the hunting quest, and you must kill five of these. They respawn every time you enter the area. I thought we could use the Dantooine caves, just without the crystals and Mercenary stuff. Instead of the crystals where the crystals belong, there will be an entrance.

#3 is full of Drexl. You must kill three as part of the hunting quest. They respawn every time you enter. I thought we could use the Dxun jungle.

#4 has the big boys: Zekkags. You must kill 1 to complete the Hunters Quest, though there are 10 spread out in different parts of the area. They respawns every time you enter. Kah Ohtok appears a little before the entrance to #5. Kill him or tell him to meet the rest of the Jedi on Dantooine. For this, we could use the Telos Czerka outpost without the buildings and keep the military base entrance, but relabeled HK factory.

#5, the final area, is the HK factory! It will start a few more side quests. It has HKs 50-77 (one of each type, please). HK-52 (the blood-red one, who used to be white before being sent on his last assassination mission, as he states) will give you assassination missions on people causing the Republic trouble (you will NOT receive darkside points because you have a good intention) or ones against senators (which you will receive darkside points). Finally, you can switch between which HK is in your party. You do this by telling the HK currently in your party to stay there for now and telling another to come with you. Can anyone do this for me (since I stink at modding) PLEEEEAAASE!?

EDIT: Can someone make this or knows a walkthrough on how to do this? And thanks, goldenflames, I didn't know.

dude i'd quickly edit the first post with the second one otherwises u'll be done for bumbing,

other than that its a good idea but i dont think you can remove the buildings and crystals from the other zones, also i think the hk factory is meant to be on telos (under the military base, i think)

Archived