Home

Flickering Loading Screens

Ok. I just decided to reinstall Psychonauts again.

The loading screens flicker. Rather than the smooth expanding darkness, it flickers back and forth between various stages of expansion. The birds? They teleport and flicker around the screen, and if I'm not mistaken, they look a little 'broken' in places.

I do have the latest Nvidia drivers for my card, the Geforce 7900 GT (no it's not overclocked, no, not even by the manufacturer).

Turning off all the graphics options or trying different resolutions doesn't help.

Help?

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem. I just installed the latest drivers for my video vard (nvidia geforce 7300) and it did the trick ... you might try updating your drivers again ??

Ok. I just decided to reinstall Psychonauts again.

The loading screens flicker. Rather than the smooth expanding darkness, it flickers back and forth between various stages of expansion. The birds? They teleport and flicker around the screen, and if I'm not mistaken, they look a little 'broken' in places.

I do have the latest Nvidia drivers for my card, the Geforce 7900 GT (no it's not overclocked, no, not even by the manufacturer).

Turning off all the graphics options or trying different resolutions doesn't help.

Help?

Archived