Home

Make Ebon Hawk look really damanged!

Darth_Calo

I was wondering, would it be possible to rip off the repaired section of the Ebon Hawk and move Bao-Dur into the main hold? That way it looks like the ship really has seen some better days.

Basically you'd just remove a piece of the hull and seal up the garage when in transit to prevent depressurization.

But could it be done? If so, can someone do it for me?

Also, if someone could edit the dialog files for the Administrator of Khoonda so she comments on the...state of the Ebon Hawk

EDIT: Anyone willing to do this for me please Private message me. Thanks!

Edit 2:

but that would also cut off access to your workbench unless you had another one placed in the cargo hold or something.

Well it would make the effects of the Ebon Hawk's battle more evident, and also it would make more sense because I doubt mining droids could repair that big of a hole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i dont think that the hole would make much sence unless you maybe added forcefields bo block access to the hole, because if you didn't you should swell up and explode, you wont but if should happen and i'd keep the game realistic. OR you could add an airlock feature and script it so that you have a spacesuit on when you go through the airlock. Also you will need to dress Bao Dur the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what about the cutcense does when like g0-t0 gets repairs or hk47 for example?

Hmm yeah but lot's of mods cause cutscenes to not match up to the actual game. (Like every mod to modify bastila EVER)

Well i dont think that the hole would make much sence unless you maybe added forcefields bo block access to the hole, because if you didn't you should swell up and explode, you wont but if should happen and i'd keep the game realistic. OR you could add an airlock feature and script it so that you have a spacesuit on when you go through the airlock. Also you will need to dress Bao Dur the same.

good point.

Can anyone do it for me, please?

Archived