Home

[WIP][K1] Knights of the Old Republic Episode 1 : The Jedi Civil War

rgdelta

Hello all,

Some of you know me and some of you don't.

Back in late 2005 I was working on a Kotor 1 Storyline Mod called Sith Empire .

I had a Major HD Crash and lost all the work I had done. Then at the end of 2005 I announced I was going to do a Kotor 2 Storyline Mod TSL Enhanced .

I said in my final post on the WIP in June of last year this

ok I know it has been a while on this thread I had Oblivion come up and other RL issues and have not worked much more on this mod or posted here in a while.

First I want to say this mod is not dead it was in Limbo :-)

Second I want to say that this mod will be undergoing a name change (Name will be announced soon and a new WIP will be open with the new name when ready)

Third I want to say this Mod will be on the backburner as I need to finish a Kotor 1 project before getting back to this. Reason is while I was developing and fleshing out the storyline/quests for this I realized some thing might not make sense with the way Kotor 1 storyline was and ended. Alot of the storyline/quests related to some of the stuff I had for Kotor : Sith Empire which I lost all but the general storylines and ideas. I feel for this to work and make sense the way I want I need to revisit and make a Kotor 1 Mod.

Because of the 3rd reason is why TSL Enhanced will undergo a name change :-) As I said this Mod is not dead just in the backburner now. I am beginning the work on the Series (Kotor and TSL) that encomposes TSL Enhanced.

The Kotor Mod will be just that for Kotor and the new TSL Enhanced will be for TSL. There are many things I am working on for both and I think it will be a great experiance. I will open a new WIP for the new "series" soon with more info and for feedback on the new series.

Well Because of alot of different reasons I had not gotten back to it until recently.

Knights of the Old Republic Episode 1 : The Jedi Civil War

This is a Expansion, and Enhancement of Kotor 1.

• New Subplots in the original Kotor
  • Extending Kotor from the Starforge Ending until *spoiler alert*
    the leaving of Revan
    both light and dark.
  • Cap Ship you gain after the end of normal Kotor to my new Expanded Ending.
  • New NPC's and Party Members.
  • (This one is a maybe if I can accomplish it early tests look good) A Influence system similar but not exactly like TSL (It will be all scripted).
  • New Items (no new models or texture yet unless I can get talented modelers and artists to do some for me).
  • New Planets (Rehash modules or retextured modules if I get texturerers to assist)
  • All skills are native to all classes.
  • And More.

More to come I will work on the website when I am ready (sorry I am busy working on the mod but will try to get it done).

I know I have yet to release a full mod this will be my first and yes I have alot of work ahead of me and I do most of it myself as I am a bit of a control freak but I will take all possible input.

Well I just used the title The Jedi Civil War because I could not think of another name (my future plans include doing TSL Enhanced but calling it Episode 2 : The Sith Lords). This starts just like Kotor has always started I am just adding stuff to the original game and adding an extended ending that is a lead into TSL.

Thanks not sure how to do the veins thing yet lol I am not a artistic person that normally does that stuff but I am working. as to darker around the eyes you mean around the eye sockets? Also I am going to have her hair become darker as well. I am not trying to do ds transitions like K2 I thought they looked ugly trying to go for evil darkside but yet good looking heh. I will work on trying the veins need to look up a few more Photoshop tuts.

Ok try this one **Cut Pic to keep thread clean as I am doing new ones**might be hard to see but I darkened the hair did some darkening around the eyes and added some veins (might be hard to see the veins because I made them subtle). I made this pic bigger because when I shrunk it you could not see the veins

**Cut Pic to keep thread clean as I am doing new ones**

• 3 weeks later...

I am still working on this if there are any modelers/texture artists that would like to contribute new weapons (melee/ranged/lightsaber hilts), Armor, Robes and clothing to this mod let me know via PM. I am looking for items that are cannon to the time (remember this is Kotor 1) uti files are not needed just models/textures. You can either PM me or post in this thread also if you have a specific name for the item let me know that and if you have any lore let me know that too you will get full credit for your work.

Not sure I am early in development and it is going slow as I need to decompile almost every script as I am also going to streamline Kotor a bit more (btw once I decompile the scripts I will release the script sources as a seperate download). I am currently on build .002adev finishing up Endar Spire and working on Talus.

Guess i will do a mini update I will be doing a few minor changes/updates to endar spire nothing major but will have a terminal where you start to skip the endar spire it will teleport you to the escape pod cutscene and give you xp, money and items that you would have if you played through the endar spire.

I will also be making DS transitions for Carth, Bastilla (a real DS transition for her) and Juhani. (you will be able to at some point convert them all to DS if you want. Jolee will not go DS since he is a Grey Jedi).

I also will have alot more possible romances no matter what sex your char is and they will be (these are not set in stone)

You & Carth (M and F)

You & Bast (M and F)

You & Juhani (M and F) (I thought about leaving it as Female revan only but might make her bi)

Also with the right dialogs and choices there could also be the following romances (These are not set in stone yet)

Carth & Bast

Juhani & Bast

And yes there can be mutiple romances for the PC :-) all depends on your choices and dialogs.

lol some of those r cool but some r funny lol but ya it sounds great cant w8 till u make it ive always wanted to go after the star forge i thought that that was an abrupt ending not being able to like control ur new sith soldiers if u went DS but u can do other stuff if u LS so ya it sounds great

My plan for LS after is a new Sith Lord to fight :-) and for DS work on conquering the galaxy

Possible TSL Spoiler Alert

The very end sequence of my mod is when you (Revan) leaves which leads into what has been said in TSL abouit revan leaving.

Archived