Home

Alternate Ending [spoilers]

Dahail

I've played KOTOR1 through as a Light Sider.

I'm curious to see what the Dark Side ending is, oh, say, from the time Malak croaks. I have no desire to play through as a Dark Sider, though, or even refight Malak as DS. I just want to see how the game ends for Darth Revan.

How can I do this? If it's a movie file, I can't find it.

You really can't. Part of the ending it a movie, the other is more like a cutscene.

I also know Youtube has the "hidden" DSF ending which ends pretty much like the LS one, but fades to a scroll after the Dodonna and Vandar scene.

The first part is basically Malak saying Revan is the true Dark Lord and yada yada, it's actually quite similar to the LS ending. Following that it's a scene of Bastila giving a speech to a bunch of various Sith (for some reason half the audience is a bunch of droids :s) saying you're unstoppable, it's only a matter of time until the Jedi are wiped out, the Core Worlds are defenseless, yada yada yada. You can see that part by warping to the STUNT_55a module. After that there's a cutscene of a gigantic fleet coming out of the Star Forge, and it fades to the credits.

Mkay, I found the movie of ALL THE SITH SHIPS IN THE UNIVERSE. How do I "warp to module STUNT_55a?"

EDIT:

Never mind, if you go to Youtube and enter a search on "Kotor ending" you find the DS ending.

So now I know.

And knowing is half the battle.

Archived