Home

Cities of Akili'

A Spin of from The Adventures of Shindala: Aliki is a country in Shindala.

Dear Son,

The Times I have told you this are uncountable. You can't hide it. You know your going to leave. Your father is dead and that means one man missing from war. Tomorrow your eighteen and the army are taking you away ven if you like it on not. Aliki' is a big country so it will bring you some good too see something else apart from the backgarden. I'm giving you your fathers Bow and Arrow. It's Top Notch and brings you good luck. Don't get killed by some weird species of a sort. Go do it for Human Kind Son! I'm Trusting you! Happy Birthday.

----------

The War:

The War was all about when the different species apart from humans ganged together attacking the Human City of Gelderlock in the Middle of the country. The only way to bring an end is war. Still after a decade nothing good has come of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Trimmet lives away from his mother. Not very far. The other side of the town and he gets regular letters from her. Usually not as formal as that. He finnaly saw what had to be done. He had to do some good for the world and it would be that it shall be done in war. He's unexperienced and he's going to be thrown into fierce war with his friends around him. Its likely he will see some get killed on the way. Hopefully not himself. His Team is very small and don't have the largest variety of weapons.

So let's cut a long story short. You are friend from Trimmet's old High School. You are the same as him and are thrown into the war against the other species of Akili' (our country). You are all between 18-22 and have no experience. You are all put into the same Team.

Name: Trimmet Longman [i'm hoping you know your name!]

Weapons: Bow&Arrow [Choice: Bow and Arrow: Pickaxe: Cutlass: Long Sword: Quoits:]

Relationships. Is friends with all the people in his team.[How you get on with others in the RP. [[Not real life though]]]

History: Has always been a popular person, not good relationships with his mother after his father was killed in the same war he is stepping into. [What's happened in the past]

Other: N/A [Anything Else]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The teams mission...

Our teams mission is like many others. You will first arrive at New Recruits HQ and will be transported to the Base in the North of the Country. Don't worry it's Arrow Proof and has no attacks yet. You will slowly move down and across the country restoring what we can of it. We will avoid the middle of the country until later on in our battles. That's where it all happens.

I hope you can join.

Rules:

No Godmodding: I can't stand this with noobs who think they are the best of the best and can kill 100 people with one shot. I won't have it and shall remove you from the RP:

Try not to Cuss: Of course I don't mind if you say yoru charry is pissed off but nothing to rude Rpers.

Keep the Plot under control: Try not t let anything crazy happen like one moment we are under attack and then we are going into a castle to capture a king. Keep things slow.

The Other Rules Apply:

Also I think I'd be really great if some of the real experienced RPers joined. We could do with some of you! But Seriously everyone just have fun. It's only an RP.

Is this like our current RP? Either way, count me in!

Name: Eldric Lance

Weapons: Family Longsword, etched in the blade are some protective words

Relationships: Eldric has very few friends

History: Eldric comes from a family that has dedicated his life to the military, and so, to continue the tradition, it was mandated upon him to join the army, he's just come out of boot camp

Archived