Home

Movie Mandalorians for KOTOR1

DarthJacen

I, actually, have a request that is more than plausable. My request is that the Black, Gold, and Red mandalorians that replaced the generic mandalorians in "The Sith Lords" be adapted to the original kotor mandalorians. Unlike in "The Sith Lords" kotor only has three mandalorians, Alien_mandalorian_01, Alien_mandalorian_02, and Alien_mandalorian_03. I alread have the new mandalorians mod that places Canderous into the red mandalorian armor. I tried to do the replacements myself with the TSL version of movie mandalorians and it almost worked. The helmet was mostly recognizable except for the long column of gray coming out of Canderous's head, but the armor didn't work at all. It became a mess of red and black. Would someone please, please adapt the movie mandalorians to the original game. I would be so wonderful to look at Canderous and say now that is a mandalorian. This is the guy that is supposed to turn into Jango Fett in my version of "The Sith Lords". But if anyone, gets permission from Olsen to do this, since he doesn't seem to want to do this, please put it with an installer that will modify the appearance.2da and head.2da files do I do not have to replace in my other mods. I am a big fan of you guys. So much so, that I actually started to teach myself how to do it myself. Canderous Ordo, Jagi, Eregon, Sherok, and Bendak Starkiller are the only named mandalorians in the game. I know I would be guilding the lilly if I asked for them to have unique armors like Kelborn and Bralor in TSL. One day, I might be able to do it myself with help from you veterans out there, but right now I just want to make this request.

Thank you,

DarthJacen

P.S. Just in case anyone wants to know, Jacen's actual sith name is Darth Caedus. When he became the new Dark Lord of the Sith, he chose this as his new identity to show his full devotion to the dark side of the Force.

• 3 weeks later...

well, There is some skins already, that wouldnt require the K2 mod. The Jango Fett on is on pcgm so its out of reach at the moment but heres the link for Boba Fett http://warpedproductions.echonetwork.net/jabba.html it comes with a quest but I'm sure you'll want the skin from the begining so heres the cheats

giveitem g_i_mask99 = Boba Fett Armour equip on head (none stiff head)

giveitem g_w_blstrrfl009 = Boba Fett Blaster

giveitem g_a_clothes99 = Boba Fett armour equip on chest but will have stiff head

g_a_clothes98 = xwing pilot

g_a_clothes97 = Bib Fortuno skin

m_g_hvyblstr02 = some new blaster

Archived